Another Casting Call has been announced for the North Star, as the field continues to narrow amidst filming dates being confirmed
The Sunderland based feature film, with filming scheduled to begin in September 2024, still has a number of outstanding roles where no decisive candidate has emerged.
Once again, local actors and actresses are being sought after. However, this came the criteria is stricter and only those with significant experience will be considered.
Applicants must be prepared to commit in advance to filming dates, starting from September 2024 (On Wednesday’s and sundays). The requirements of each role of course, will differ.
Parts still open:
- Viviane, the mother of the main character. Woman aged 30s-50s
- Gary Marchant, eccentric school teacher. Man, aged 30s-50s
- Headmistress Joan Stoddart. Nasty, harsh and strict. Woman aged 40s-60s
- Big Kev. Minor villain, gangster. Man aged 30s-40s
- Derek Smith. The no nonsense landlord of a pub. Man aged 40s-60s
- South Asian Shopkeeper. Man aged 30s-50s, can be anyone of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi or similar background.
If you are interested in applying, please write an introduction to email@example.com and clearly state your experience through either a CV, showreel, or any accompanying documents.
One line request emails with no context or information will be ignored.